Saturday, January 20, 2007

Endorphin high

I'm going through another Olive phase. Every once in a while, I get cravings for something and this time its olives, last month was Caeser's Salad from Strudels. Ohmeegawd, I just sat through half a TUB of green pitted olives that costs me RM59.50 for 500g of the yummy stuff. No, I'm not pregnant. And I had cheese with it to boot. There goes my 2 hours of sweat and grunts at the gym this morning. *sigh*

It's been an uneventful month for me so far. Nothing exciting happened. Nothing momentous happened, unless you want to count in me finding my joggers finally after 8 months. Now that I have my joggers, I couldn't put off going to the gym any longer, so I started my aerokick regime again today. The punches, the jabs, the blocks and the kicks... lord, it feels darn good. I forgot how it felt, after sweating it out - glowing, roling strides, airy, sexy. *purrr* Now, all I need is a tiger to curl up with. =p

No comments: