Sunday, January 13, 2008

New year, new promotion

Yeah, I got promoted. I'm a PR Consultant now. It's the equivalent as an Account Manager in the advertising industry. They promoted me in December last year but I forgot to blog about it until now. Hey, I'm busy and blogging no longer resides in my priority list.

It used to be something I did everyday and sometimes I would blog a couple of times a day. But no longer. I realised that I was using blogging to vent my feelings that I could not do otherwise. I didn't want to vent to my friends because to be honest, I didn't want their opinions. I just wanted to tell the world how I felt without being judge. I realised now, how childish and immature that was.

I've started keeping a journal again to write my deepest, darkest, angsy thoughts and feelings. I've forgotten how nice it was to physically scratch pen to paper. It's almost like using a fountain pen to pen a letter on onion paper to a penpal. Ahh... the good old days. Haha.

No comments: