Monday, September 03, 2007

Quick update

I've been really busy lately and have not had the chance to blog much. But here are the top ten things that has happened with me recently.

1. Went back to Kelantan during the Merdeka weekend to help my mom clean and air the house after her long absence due to her surgery.
2. Visited Patches' burial site to say Hi.
3. Bought another pair of Crocs - Sassari
4. Went to Tembila but didn't get toasted this time. I was very good, I actually reapplied sunblock after every single dip and I stayed in the shade (!)
5. Made Pengat Durian for the very first time
6. Bought more gemstone beads
7. Made my first pair of cute kindergarden-size mother-of-pearl earrings for my sister's friend's daughter.
8. Had an asthma attack after 5 years
9. Achieved and went beyond my targeted Ad value & PR value for a Client
10. Joined and enjoyed Facebook

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is there just one post here?

Anonymous said...

Joined and enjoyed facebook! haahaha! But beware, facebook is gonna be taken over by Google and ppl can actually google for your page. Remember security setting!

And, what happened to your archieve?

Anonymous said...

"9. Achieved and went beyond my targeted Ad value & PR value for a Client"
>> woohoo! you go girl! ^_^

Sharon said...

Coz I rigged it to show one only. Haven't been updating my blog so I didn't want to show the old posts.