Tuesday, March 04, 2003

*Groan* I have a headache and it is threatening to worsen. *Silent arrgh* Went shopping with sister #2 today at Tangs, Star Hill. It is not a good sale, the clothes were so-so with a lot of blouses sporting the bias cut which of course looks like a curtain drape on me. It is not because I'm thin or anything remotely fashionable, it is just that I'm quite horizontally challenged that I need clothes that are cut close so that my horizontally challenged figure can be shown as unhorizontally challenged as possible. Anyway, I find that I no longer find shopping as gratifying as I used to. Gee... I must getting along in my years. *Cackle* I used to be able to shop for 8 hours and stopping only for refreshments in those young nubile days. Now... my bones are weary as my feet by the time I try on the third what-ever-I-picked-up-along-the-way-to-the-changing-room. Came home with a paper bag from Body Shop and a plastic bag carrying my precious soya drink. These cravings for soya is weird I tell you. Must be deficient of something.

Tjj's members are planning a birthday dinner for me at TGIF this friday night. Estella, Jayme, Vijay, Jesse, Andrew and Winnie agreed to have a birthday dinner bash for me when we went to Pizza Uno last sunday night. Anyway, I'm feeling out of sorts coz I don't think they should by forking out so much money for someone whom they hardly know. I've only known the Tjj members for like 4 months. Don't get me wrong, these are very nice people. I just feel like a fraud to them... coz I know I'm not on the same plain of niceness that they are. I'm a witch sometimes you see... so that's why I feel weird now. Anyway, I called Vijay last night about this and we totally went off topic. We talked about a lot of stuff for 2 hours! Kinda cool to be able to talk to a new friend as easily as this. He's a nice person.

So tomorrow I'll be heading over to sister #1's place to babysit for a few days. Then I'll be back on Friday to go for the TGIF thingie. I'll be turning 25 this saturday... OLD!!!

No comments: